people playing basketball

My name is Isaiah and I’m Puerto Rican, l was born in Brooklyn.  I’m a student at Park Slope Collegiate, and I live in Sunset Park with my grandmother and my dad.  A turning point in my life was when my baby brother came home from the hospital last year.  My mom and brother come and visit me from the Bronx.

What I like to do in school is playing in the gym. Something that I’m good at is playing basketball. I play basketball in school and out of school.  I often play at Sunset Park. Something I’m particularly good at is playing basketball. I’m good at basketball because l practice a lot. My greatest struggle in life is wearing a mask every day and going up and down the stairs. 

My family members are Ecuadorian and Puerto Rican. Something that I’m lucky within my life is my brother. His name is Kyle, and he has blue eyes.  He already has teeth and is talking Spanish a little bit.  I love to play with him and make him laugh.  Family is special to me.

0
()