Today I would like to introduce Frida Kahlo and Malala Yosuafzai, and I would like to give you some information about both of them. To start, Frida Kahlo was a Mexican woman who  had a Tranvia accident at the age of 18. Tranvia was the bus company in her city. At the age 6 she had a disease, poliomyelitis. Another important detail is that she started doing self portraits about the pain she was having in her body. Now I would like to talk about Malala Yosuafzai, a young woman who was born in Mingora, Pakistan. She is a woman who was fighting for women’s rights and for their education. However, Malala was shot by a soldier of the age 15, and she survived.

When we compare Frida Kahlo to Malala Yosuafzai, it becomes clear that both of them want to be independent, and have rights for womens. Frida and Malala are similar in that they are really intense. While Frida and Malala are both unique, there are several differences between them, including Frida had two big accidents and Malala was attacked by a soldier. One difference is that Frida Kahlo is more known in the whole world, and Malala became famous more recently. By comparing Frida Kahlo to Malala Yosuatzai, I learn that both of them want the similarity to get women right and also by women having their voice.

August 30, 2022 10:49 pm

Dear Martha, I am truly amazed at this post. I am Hispanic so I’ve known about Frida since I was really young. Learning about Malala was interesting to me because I have never heard her story. I think it is truly inspiring how both women fought for the rights of women. As you said, although they have very different stories, we can tell they have one great similarity.

August 30, 2022 5:55 am

Dear Martha , this is such an inspiring post “inspiring women frida kahlo and malala Yousafzai . This brought me into the idea of girl power because although we now that frida and Malala both had suffrages and hardships that in mal Ted there way of living they didn’t stop yet but they tried there hardest to an overcome of success. This really caught my attention because it also gave me like a little motivation into being in this world it makes me believe I have a purpose of being the person I am today . One sentences that made me interested was “By comparing Frida Kahlo to Malala Yosuatzai, I learn that both of them want the similarity to get women right and also by women having their voice” this sentence caught my eye because I am women and through history we’ve seen many changes into the women rights upon to this day there are still some struggles women face in todays society there have been hardships that can’t be an overcome into the womens rights . With one big loud voice we can make a change sinces we’ve done it before we can always try again . 

April 6, 2022 1:25 am

Dear Marta, I am amazed with your post, “Inspiring Women: Frida Kahlo and Malala Yousafzai” because it is very informative and inspiring. It gives others the message that we must carry out the legacy people have started.

One sentence you wrote that stands out to me is, “While Frida and Malala are both unique, there are several differences between them, including Frida had two big accidents and Malala was attacked by a soldier.” This sentence stands out to me because it shows the world that these women did not have it easy when fighting for their causes. They both faced many intense obstacles but it didn’t stop them from fighting for what they believed was right.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because it is very inspiring to everyone. It also allows the world to open their eyes and encourages people to fight for things they want to change in the world.
-Natalie

April 1, 2022 4:43 pm

Dear Marta,

I love your post, “Inspiring Women: Frida Kahlo and Malala Yousafzai” because it shows how powerful women are and these are two very inspiring women. I think it’s very important to talk about women that have fought for rights because it is very encouraging and shows the hope that our world needs.

One sentence you wrote that stood out to me is, “When we compare Frida Kahlo to Malala Yosuafzai, it becomes clear that both of them want to be independent, and have rights for women. Frida and Malala are similar in that they are really intense. While Frida and Malala are both unique, there are several differences between them, including Frida had two big accidents and Malala was attacked by a soldier.” I like how it shows that despite their struggles they still fought for what they believed in.

Thank you for your writing, I look forward to what you write next.

Reply to  Andrea Alvarez
April 10, 2022 11:45 pm

Dear Andrea,

I like the way you talk about this article. You tend to explain about inspiring women. That they are powerful women, and they inspire other women. The women encourage others, and they tend to have hope for the world of needs.

The sentence you have chosen is a great one because it explains how women are strong and capable of doing things themselves and not having to wait on a man to help them out. The way you explain this sentence is good.

Thank you for your time and I am looking forward to reading another post of yours.

Natalie

March 29, 2022 9:45 am

Dear Marta,
I am intrigued by your post, “Inspiring Women: Frida Kahlo and Malala Yousafzai.” I think your post is very well written. Both women were very empowering women who wanted equality in the world and expressed this heavily. Both women are very similar and went through really tough times in their lives.
One sentence that you wrote that stood out to me is: “When we compare Frida Kahlo to Malala Yousafzai, it becomes clear that both of them want to be independent, and have rights for womens. Frida and Malala are similar in that they are really intense.” I like how you made this connection between the both women. I also like how you made it clear for what they stood for in their lives. Thank you for your writing I look forward to your next writing as well. I would like to see what other comparisons you can come up with as well as interesting topics.

Ana
Ana
March 24, 2022 8:59 pm

Dear Marta:
I am impressed by your post “Inspiring Women: Frida Kahlo and Malala Yousafzai”. I think this is impressive because Frida Kahlo and Malala Yosuafzai were both very strong women that were independent and wanted equality. They both also suffered a lot throughout their lives.
One sentence you wrote that stands out to me is: “When we compare Frida Kahlo to Malala Yosuafzai, it becomes clear that both of them want to be independent, and have rights for women. Frida and Malala are similar in that they are intense” because I like the comparisons you make between the two.
Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because I like the comparisons you make. I would like to know more about the things you learn.

7
0
()