In the article “Stuff YOU should know” (McGraw Hill) I understood that on October 15, 2021, all faculty and staff members in the state’s public and private K-12 schools are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.  Snice all the districts across the country have a mandate to wear masks already, they have decided to take a step forward. For those who choose not to take the vaccine they will have to get tested weekly for the virus. 

I think what is happening with the whole vacation situation is very important and we should take it seriously. The reason they are doing this is to help us and get us moving. The Vaccination is the leading public health prevention strategy to end the COVID-19 pandemic. Promoting vaccination can help schools safely return to in-person learning as well as extracurricular activities and sports. 

Will you accept your school precautions or ignore them ?

Youth Voices is an open publishing and social networking platform for youth. The site is organized by teachers with support from the National Writing Project. Opinions expressed by writers are their own.  See more About Youth Voices. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.All work on Youth Voices is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License

Help on Youth Voices
0
()