A park is a place where I used to go and play with my neighborhood friends. I don’t go there anymore because I’m too old for it. I made a lot of friends but know have lost contact. I used to play soccer, tag and sometimes basketball. We used to stay until 8:00 pm playing tag in the dark. I’m surprised my parents never yelled at me for coming home late but I guess they didn’t care as it was better than playing video games all day. It wasn’t only a place to make friends because I did have people I didn’t really like, but it was a place to get out of the house and take my mind off of school and be a kid. It was a place I went to spend my summer time and not spend it inside with AC and video games.

Nathan
May 1, 2019 1:39 pm

Dear George:

I like your post because I used to play in that exact same place with my friends when I was younger. I like how you talk about what you specifically liked to do there. I like your photos and how you took them from different angles and at different places.

Oliver
April 16, 2019 6:26 pm

Dear George,

I liked how you were able to express this place you love. The photos you took were taken from many different points of view and really can show all of this places features. It was also good how you took the pictures with people in the park to show that you’re not the only person who likes this location.

Jillian
April 10, 2019 6:00 pm

Dear George,
I love your post “In my neighborhood”. Your photos overall are amazing. The angles and lighting really add the pictures. My favorite photo is the 3rd photos. It sets a different perspective than your other ones. I personally feel that your other photos are more close up. This photo however is more distance. It’s like your taking a step and observing.
I also find it really cool how you have people in your pictures. Based off the photos I can infer that maybe your community is fairly tight, or that its friendly. It looks like everyone is having fun. By having the people the pictures radiate positive feelings.
Your photos remind me of parks general. It specifically reminds me of the all the times that I went with my friends to the parks and hung out all day with them. It was warm and sunny and there was a clear blue sky like in these photos.
Thank you for sharing your photos of your neighborhood. I look forward to seeing more of your photos. These were really cool to look at.

Emma
April 9, 2019 3:53 am

These are wonderful pictures! I think they nicely represent your community and give insight into how you fit into it. Thank you for sharing!

Jass
Jass
April 6, 2019 4:48 pm

Interesting picture but I can communicate more by asking people questions getting to know them better you can talk about a lot of things with random people be nice that’s all

Angelica
April 4, 2019 1:02 am

I think these pictures speak very well to what your community and life can be like and I think they truly are very beautiful.

Sophie
April 3, 2019 7:14 pm

Love these photos, very creative

7
0
()