So far, the plot in Under the same star reminds me of something in the world. The plot reminds me of this because in my book it talks about two boys who are terminally ill and they both fall in love. Which reminds me ah that in the world there are people who are terminally ill and do not want to fall in love, because they do not want to harm the other person. And in my book it is the same as she at first does not want to fall in love. Do you think falling in love with someone you know is going to die is good?

September 8, 2020 1:16 am

Dear Samantha

Your post Impossible love is interesting because a lot of people really don’t believe in love. I think that when you love it doesn’t matter how they are or if they have money or not or even if they’re far away because as long as you love someone that love can stay strong and forever. Love could be beautiful but sometimes it may be hard depending on the person. I think Love can be possible if you help each other out In the good or bad .

Thanks for writing this It’s actually a good topic. I really look forward for you making another part talking about this Because I would like to know a little more about it or what people think.

Lizbeth

May 31, 2020 4:10 am

Dear Samantha

I am very moved with your publication “Impossible love”, because it is very sad to think that two people who love each other do not allow them to live it.

A phrase that you wrote that moved me was “What reminds me ah that in the world there are people with terminal illnesses and who do not want to fall in love, because they do not want to harm the other person.” Answering your question, I think if both people are terminally ill, if they can fall in love and live the life they still have to live, it will be worth the remaining time.

Thank you for your writing. I hope you will write about this again because I would like to know what happened.

Deysi

May 14, 2020 4:40 pm

Dear Samantha:

Me pareció muy interesante tu escritura Impossible love porque habla de cómo dos niños que están enfermos se enamoran, una frase que me gusta es”hay personas con enfermedades que no quieren enamorarse porque tienen miedo hacer daño a otra persona”yo creo que enamorarse de alguien que está enfermo no es malo al contrario, es bueno porque si está realmente enamorado va tener un motivo para seguir luchando por su vida en cambio si estás solo quizás no mueras de la enfermedad si no de Soledad.
Espero que sigas escribiendo mas sobre esa hermosa historia”Gracias por tu escritura”

April 21, 2020 2:59 pm

Hello Samantha,
I really liked your post because it poses a question that affects everyone and in response to your question falling in love with someone you know is going to die I think it is only good if both people love each other where they are ready to assume the risk that is being placed upon them. Because that is real love going against odds and showing how loving you are towards the other person.
Here is a link you may want to look at:
https://www.rogerebert.com/reviews/five-feet-apart-2019

Nancy
April 20, 2020 10:58 pm

Dear Samantha:

I am excited with your post, “Impossible Love” because if sometimes people when they find themselves in a situation where they ask what is best for the person they love, but people who really want and love to be with a person, no matter how little time, take advantage and remember the best moments with that person.
One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is “Which reminds me ah that in the world there are people who are terminally ill and do not want to fall in love, because they do not want to harm the other person.” I think this is sad because although that person wants to be with her, she thinks that when she has to leave, she will suffer with her departure, but she can remember the best moments with her, so she should enjoy the moment and not worry about it.
Yes, I would like it even if I knew you had little time left to enjoy and spend the best moments with him.
Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because I would like to know what happened if he decided to give him the best moments, even if it is for a short time.

5
0
()