In the article, “The importance of keeping good mental and physical health during the COVID-19 pandemic” I learned the importance of maintaining good mental stability through rough times. It’s known that you have to deal with the stress in order for it to not affect you greatly and for you to come to a better solution of understanding your situation. We are affected multiple ways by the pandemic from how we feel, how we think, and act. A priority should always be your mental health and how you feel.

I believe this is very important, many were affected during this time, not being able to do the things you once were able to do is a huge change. While also being scared if you or a loved one or maybe just someone you know catches it and it turns into something serious is terrifying. You start getting anxious about where you go and who you see and you can’t properly enjoy living. So I think this article portrays an excellent example of taking care of your mental health during a difficult time.

What are some ways you are able to deal with anxiety or when your mental health isn’t doing too well?

0
()