white and black plastic bottle

In the article “ NEW CORONAVIRUS GUIDELINES ISSUED” I learned that coronavirus cases are going up as a result of the new covid Delta Variant. Which many don’t know how to respond and are afraid of the actions that can happen. This situation is devastating to hear because it can cause the lives of many and put many loved ones in danger. The virus can spread very quickly which in some locations number of people hospitalized has begun to rise again. If you have been fully vaccinated according to research, catching the disease is very small likely. If you were to get the virus it wouldn’t affect you as much because your symptoms will be weaker. Also, people who are fully vaccinated should still wear their facemask to be safe and make sure that they don’t catch it nor spread it to others.

I think it would be unfortunate if we had to go in lockdown. This is why I believe that people should get the vaccine for their safety and for others, such as children to keep them safe and protected. As well as to reduce the amount of covid cases going up. I am fully vaccinated and I support the idea of wearing your face mask even after receiving the vaccine for the better of yourself and others. I believe that we should continue to follow the rules of maintaining distance and keeping ourselves safe so cases can go down and so we can be able to someday live our regular normal lives again. Which for that to happen we must all help participate for the better of our world.

What do you think about receiving the covid vaccine? Do you support or don’t and why?

Felipe vargas
Felipe vargas
October 3, 2021 1:03 am

Dear Fatima

I am impressed by your post, ” New Coronavirus Guidelines issued” because you identify the new virus and how the numbers in cases are going back up again. You also describe what the virus can do and who it affects most. Then you mention that you are fully vaccinated and still follow the rules of social distancing and wearing your mask. That is very good to hear because most people are fully vaccinated right and they think that they won’t get the virus just because they have the vaccine.

One sentence that stood out to me was when you said ” so we can be able to someday live our regular normal lives again”. It stood out to me because I feel the same way I want everything to go back to how it used to be but for now, we have to follow the rules and stay safe. I know that we have to wear masks everywhere we go but at least we are able to go out still and visit places the only difference is that we have to use masks and use hand sanitizer once we are done touching or using something.

Thank you for your writing. I look forward to what you write about next because maybe we might have the same opinion about other things.

2
0
()