white and black plastic bottle

In the article “ NEW CORONAVIRUS GUIDELINES ISSUED” I learned that coronavirus cases are going up as a result of the new covid Delta Variant. Which many don’t know how to respond and are afraid of the actions that can happen. This situation is devastating to hear because it can cause the lives of many and put many loved ones in danger. The virus can spread very quickly which in some locations number of people hospitalized has begun to rise again. If you have been fully vaccinated according to research, catching the disease is very small likely. If you were to get the virus it wouldn’t affect you as much because your symptoms will be weaker. Also, people who are fully vaccinated should still wear their facemask to be safe and make sure that they don’t catch it nor spread it to others.

I think it would be unfortunate if we had to go in lockdown. This is why I believe that people should get the vaccine for their safety and for others, such as children to keep them safe and protected. As well as to reduce the amount of covid cases going up. I am fully vaccinated and I support the idea of wearing your face mask even after receiving the vaccine for the better of yourself and others. I believe that we should continue to follow the rules of maintaining distance and keeping ourselves safe so cases can go down and so we can be able to someday live our regular normal lives again. Which for that to happen we must all help participate for the better of our world.

What do you think about receiving the covid vaccine? Do you support or don’t and why?

0
()