In the article “ U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement” I learned a lot about ICE. I learned how the immigration and Customs Enforcement was formed under the Homeland Security Act of 2002. I also learned how the organization is composed of two law enforcement directortates known as HSI and ERO and several support divisions each headed by a director who reports to an Executive Associate Director. I found out that in 2021 apprehended more than 1.3 million illegal crossers in the first eight months of 2021. ICE in the United States is responsible for identifying and eliminating border economic transportation and having security vulnerabilities.

This situation with ICE is despairing and awful since all the immigrants around the world come to the U.S for a better life. With ICE capturing all the immigrants around the U.S, immigrants will not be able to come to the United States for a better life. If the citizens of the United States find out how they treat immigrants when they are captured, will they stand together to stop ICE, I hope so.

As I continue to learn about Immigration and Customs Enforcement, I want to know more about how they treat immigrants when they are captured.

Gluco Relief complaints
Gluco Relief complaints
February 22, 2024 1:59 pm

I really like reading through a post that can make men and women think. Also, thank you for allowing me to comment!

1
0
()