This video is about immigrants and how they all have different visa. There are student visa and work visa, resident visa and family visa. This video talks about how work visa people usually get low leveled jobs. Student with visa are the most successful and people with work visa are the laziest. I made this video using adobe spark. I got my information from google scholar and NY public library research website online. This fit in my project by talking about visa for immigrants and by project talks about immigrants and how hard it is for them to get in a different country. I learned more information about visa for immigrants and how there is different visas. When you watch this video you should comment your opinion and your idea’s.

I choose this topic for digital activism because i think Immigration is a problem. I think people should come into what every country they want as long as they do not harm to other people. Most of them come in and they are hard working and should not be deported unless there is a violent threat. I advise you to check out my website i talk a lot about Immigration and the rights and the Effect Immigration have on the U.S.

https://wordpress.com/view/22chichad95.wordpress.com

1
0
()