blue red and white plastic toy

I remember playing near a fire hydrant on a hot beaming sunny day.
I remember my mom telling me it’s not safe and the fear of being outside alone creeping up my back.
I remember cheerios and pop tarts for breakfast while my mom played charmed or any of her favorite classics on.
I remember the thick-cut bangs I had and hair that reached farther than my waist and how long it took to convince my mom to let me cut it.
l remember playing Minecraft with my uncle as he taught me his favorite games and YouTubers.
I remember my mom and step-dad going to Puerto Rico so my aunts and uncle spent the week with my step-brother and I.
I remember staying up all night that week and having fun with my family and how hard we laughed when one of my aunts got stuck on a scaffold.
I remember my mom taking me to a Katy Perry concert in fourth grade, it made my day.