Follow this link to see this comment in the original context.

I remember when I used to dress up as my favorite fictional characters, Naruto, Rengoku from Demon Slayer, and Snake eyes from GI Joe.
I remember my first comic.
I remember my first video game system, it was a Black Genesis.
I remember the first Shake Shack burger I’ve devoured.
I remember the first song I enjoyed, it was Clint Eastwood by the Gorillaz.
I remember observing my grandfather hardening his gut to take punches for his Black Belt classes.
I remember my mom’s  BBQ ribs that she doesn’t make anymore.
I remember receiving 5 hours of sleep and still pitching a baseball game the next day.
I remember thinking Peter Pan’s Neverland was the Netherlands.
I remember regularly switching my answer when someone asked me, “if you could have any superpower what would it be?”
I remember pushing my toy truck and stumbling on a metal bar.
I remember that I  had pierced my forehead.
I remember some paramedics that happened to be standing where I had stumbled.
I remember reflecting on how lucky I was for them to be present.
I remember my mom teaching me how to ride a bike, I was eleven.
I remember me taking a shower and routinely imagining the washcloth was a piece of pizza.
I remember barking, “5-second rule!” after I dropped food on the floor.
I remember the sharp winds pricking my face, a day that was so cold  I was swimming with my friends in the numbing water of Lake Michigan.