girl with paint of body

I remember this past year has been a year of reflection and discovering new things about myself. Being alone for some reason made me develop and discover myself and learn new things about myself. The days are so boring I repeat the same thing every day. I wake up, class, eat, sleep, repeat wakeup, class, eat, sleep, and again.
I remember hearing the news say that coronavirus is a pandemic and schools are closing.
I remember hearing people protest on bridges and parks.
I remember going in-person to school and having to take the 1 train in the morning and the 2 train on Thursday and then having school online every other day.
I remember finishing 8th grade on zoom and having my graduation on zoom.
I remember people opening those red fire pumps and people on the block playing music and dominos with kids running around the street.
I remember getting scared to go outside because I’ve been home for a month and going out for the first time in a while.
I remember my skin getting lighter and starting to worry about my appearance and look.
I remember always getting a lemonade after school from the bakery near my house.

0
()