I remember being at school with worksheets and a pencil.

I remember being able to go for lunch running around the school jungle gym with my friends playing tag

I remember struggling with some tests and working harder to do better the next test

I remember having trouble with using wooden chopsticks and they just fall out of my hands

I remember my first time getting an old Samsung phone and getting hyped cause I’d have something to do when I was bored

I remember trying to reach something really high and being scared that I would fall down

I remember doing something annoying and thinking its funny

I remember playing tag and hide and seek in the playground of Seward park and sometimes getting very dirty

I remember trying to cram into an elevator to get to a doctors appointment and it being really annoying

I remember getting a ibuypower gaming desktop for the first time and getting kind of scared that I might break it

Help on Youth Voices
0
()

Connect with