1. Amy S. 1 month ago

What a beautiful poem! I loved the focus on the world, with all of the different images of being in/of the world deepening as you read (I also appreciated the expression in your voice: I feel like I got to really hear you from the way you recited it).

2. Madram 1 month ago

I onces was in you places to and I can relate to this. I felt alone and shy and I didnt want to stay like that so I made a move and started interacting with people and started talking and once I got the hang of it things were normal. I was confident and and didn’t expect it to turn out this way. I strongly believe that in order for you to not be shy you have try and and take action and start getting involved in conversations with group. ONce you do that you will feel much better and thing will change and you will see it.
    I enjoyed this and looking forward to learn more about your journey.

Madram A.

• Samuel 1 month ago

Madram, thanks for the positive and encouraging feedback. It is also great that you have lots of empathy for the speaker in this work of art.

You should also note that an artist can create art in order to set some distance from themselves. For example, a non-shy person could have created this art from their observations of shy people