I am Keeba. I will speak up if i don’t like the way im being treated or if i don’t agree with what someone  says. So more on the sassy side. I am really open to trying new things, and even meeting new people. I interact with my peers really well as u can probably tell. But don’t get me wrong I’m still really sweet,at least that’s what i think. I volunteer at my church to give back to the community, I find myself in areas where I can help someone in anyway. Along with that I can sing and dance. When I was younger my parents enrolled me into a dance academy and ever since then it was love at first sight. Despite the fact, I did take ballet and tap , by far my favorite one is African/modern. Seeing that it’s something cultured and not the basics, something out of the ordinary! Well since we’re on the topic of culture, I am West Indian, also known as Caribbean. I was born in America but because of my parents i consider myself caribbean. A big turning point in my life was when I was 7 and travelled to the caribbean for the first time! I was soo excited. I stayed for the entire summer and it was great.

I like to dance and share during open seminars. Academically, i’m good at writing english essays. I enjoy going to dance practice outside of school. Im particularly good at helping others. I got that way because I practice then got better so that  I can help. I am keeba

Wenifer
April 17, 2019 1:18 pm

I really enjoyed reading your bio , it was didn’t start with a name was very specific just me ,i like how when you first started if i didn’t know how you were as a person i would’ve guessed based on how you presented not to accept any less than deserve or mistreatment , you believe in speaking up for yourself morals and what you stand for without confrontation , i know a lot and enough at the same time you were detailed into what you enjoy doing ,and expressed what you love about the things you do and how you interact and expect conversations to go in order for great communication.

Olivia
April 7, 2019 4:06 pm

Hi Keeba! You sound like a wonderful person and someone who is really open and honest about who they are. Your opening sentence where you talk about speaking up is so powerful and I wish more people could feel that way about themselves. Keep dancing and being who you are. Have a wonderful day.

Matt
April 4, 2019 7:16 pm

I liked your post. I think that it is great that you are confident and not afraid to stand up for yourself.

Sofia
April 4, 2019 4:26 pm

Dear Keeba:

I am amazed by your post “ I am “, because you explain how you really are and I Love the way you talk about yourself.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is “I am really open to trying new things, and even meeting new people.”Because is important experiment to learn.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because I would like to know more about how you do to be sure of you.

Sofia

Ashley
April 3, 2019 2:25 pm

Great poem!!

5
0
()