This whole disaster was really sad. I mean just imagining being in the situation at the time is no good. Innocent people lost their lives and many lost their lives trying to save other people. I believe everyone should take into consideration remembering this day after 20 years.

This hurricane was unexpected and caused 16 deaths and the worst part is that it left many families homeless. With that, some people decided to leave Florida to move into a new place. Federal provided $116 million in housing assistance to 21, 000 Florida residents.

I believe that even if people still need help in any way due to the hurricane they should get it. The hurricane was strong enough to destroy so many things and sad for those who lost their loved ones. 

What were the people’s majority decisions in the aftermath of the hurricane? Did they decide to stay?

I definitely agree with the complete tragedy of the situation. I would like to know more about this natural disaster, specifically about where it is and the history of natural disaster in the area.

I definitely do agree with you how tragic this situation was. It was a horrible tragedy as many people were left homeless and even some lost their lives. However, I would like to know more of what those people did during that time of being homeless. Where did they go for food and water? Where did they go to seek shelter? What relief did they receive from the federal government? Otherwise I thought it was good!

2
0
()