Onyu Pak
June 1, 2017 12:39 am

I really like the way you made infographic about Hunger. It is very well organized and easy to understand the topic.

Grant
May 31, 2017 2:04 pm

Great work Joseph, your piece is chalk full of information! I understand that your topic includes many regions throughout the world but my suggestion for you is to only focus in one specific region in the world that faces this problem.

Kristy
May 31, 2017 1:21 pm

Wow this was a very interesting and well done piece. I like that you provided so many details and facts which give a lot of information about the topic. Keep up the good work because it needs more attention.

Melaina
May 31, 2017 1:14 pm

I think this is very well put and I believe that the way you listed such statistics about things people normally don’t hear about was very moving. Most people don’t realize how big of a deal world hunger it is and how many people it effects.

Zachary
May 31, 2017 1:10 pm

This is a tough subject, and definitely not an easy one to tackle. I find your infographic to be well done, with definite attention to detail. However, I do find your solutions to be sort of idealistic. This isn’t necessarily bad, though, as idealists have revolutionized the world historically. Thank you for this infographic.

Sid
Sid
May 30, 2017 2:46 pm

Joseph,

I like what you put together in your info graphic. You start with eye popping stats that will stick to peoples minds and make them feel for the people who are hungry and starving. You then gave causes and then solutions, which will inform people about what we can do to stop hunger in our country. It is a good strategy and method to get people on your side.

-Sid

Thomas
May 30, 2017 1:34 pm

This is a very nice infographic. I agree with your views, and possible solutions. Another solution I can propose is for not just the people trying to talk to the government, but the government of countries using their power to help the starving citizens in their countries.

Abinaov
May 30, 2017 1:33 pm

I found the blue fourth section to be very interesting. I had never thought about how the mass donation of foodstuffs could reduce food prices nor damage developed countries prestige.

Sejal
May 30, 2017 1:31 pm

You picked very interesting topic to explore. I think you did a good job conveying a lot of information in a way that’s not too wordy; this is a true infographic. You did a good job of including lots of research and making your claims all credible. Your infographic presents both problem and solution.

9
0
()