In the article “Human Trafficking in Asia”(McGraw Hill) I learned that it become a big problem in different states and countries. This is a horrible situation because we can’t even go outside anymore due to the fact that it could put people in danger if they get the human to traffic them especially humans. With that people could fall into depression or even have a mental health problem. Some examples to illustrate is that “people who have survived being trafficked psychologically experience, “Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Depression, Anxiety, Panic disorder”

This problem has to come to an end or else we would not be able to have outside and live with scariness. The photo that is shown looks like that person has fallen into depression. Here in the US people are being trafficked anywhere basically.

What do you think about this situation?

0
()