blue and white labeled bottle

The article from SolutionsU by Sarah Mervosh provides an example of one state’s success that serves to inspire other states on how to navigate the vaccine rollout.

While there are not enough vaccines to be administered to everyone, there are some being wasted. This is a result of inefficient planning, communication, knowledge of geography, etc..

In California and Rhode Island, only 45% of their allotted vaccines are administered. On the other hand, West Virginia has been able to use over 83% of their vaccines.

West Virginia opted out of a federal rollout program and created a network fo pharmacies and long-term care facilities. The author goes on to acknowledge that West Virginia has a smaller, less condense population, and therefore the process is more streamlined compared to California.

She then goes on to provide information applicable to the reader and specify when they can get their own vaccine/ what they can do.

https://nowcomment.com/documents/253922

Help on Youth Voices
0
()

Connect with