Not everything on the internet is true facts. Research shows that there is a lot of valid information on the web but it’s not all legit. For example when this post went viral about an orangutan thoroughly washing its hands. Most people believed that this was due to the coronavirus pandemic and it was even affecting animals but in reality this post was up and running a few months before the whole pandemic started. So this is a great example that not all things on the internet may be reliable. Before you use any information in any website on the internet make sure you thoroughly hand wash each site or in other words make sure that the information is completely true by investigating more on the specific topic. This is also in many social media sites. Another great example is that many people believe that “Team Snapchat” are the actual creator(s) of snapchat posting about something, but in reality it’s a bot posting all the specific commands it was told to do. So next time you are on a site make sure you thoroughly investigate the topic before making a rumor.

I totally agree that there are many sites that use bots to control the sites and many people one story instead of the other. We need to make sure that we are reading credible information that is true, not just rumors about something.

How much credible information is there on the internet?

0
()