Animal testing is necessary to develop new medicines for humans and animals. That will also advance scientific knowledge. I believe that animals being tested on sometimes is a good thing and necessary to develop  medicine for the community.

But I think Animals have the right to live their own life because they are brought  down to earth for other reasons sometimes. I also believe that humans have the right to eat some types of animals, But I don’t think humans have the right to have animals as pets because pets are sometimes just kept for security or their sometimes treated badly.

I don’t recommend  medicines and vaccines are safe or able to be developed  into humans because it’s not safe and i guess humans are more significant for testing. I think they don’t really take advantage because sometimes they’re sick and lost or injured animals which is brought in and helped then is kept in zoos or in homes.

5 1 vote
Octavio
March 5, 2018 4:48 pm

Dear manase, Animals are animals there going to pass (DIE) eventually. But as there are alive they should be left alone and out of harm. I enjoyed your piece keep up the good work……..

1
0
()