black iphone 4 with red and white flag

In the article, “Children’s Hospitals in Crisis” (McGrill) it’s informing people that COVID didn’t just affect adults, business, schools, but it also affected the hospitals for children. People know that hospitals were affected the most but they don’t know how badly the children hospitals were afffected. The situation was bad to the point were 220 hospitals had to send a letter to the administration of Biden about funding. Especially now that there’s the delta variant, those who are in great danger are the older people and the younger ones. The COVID vaccine is only allowed for those who are 12 years old and older. Not only are these children in danger but they are unprotected from COVID.

Why is it that a health care institution for children wasn’t given the financial help from the government? Would the hospitals that wrote these letters be given that financial support?
0
Please leave a feedback on thisx

It’s important for people to know these types of information. A lot of things were affected by COVID and many of those things got financial help from the government. The fact that hospitals had to send a letter to the administration is upsetting especially if it’s a hospitial for kids. To me this just shows how little the government pays attention to facilities that they fund.

0
()