The issue that I am presenting in my movie is the Syrian civil war. I am passionate about this issue because throughout news outlets and social media I see families in pain and terror, children horrifically injured. People lose their homes and die everyday because of power hungry leaders who care nothing for the citizens and innocents living on the land they bombard everyday.

Before starting this project, I really only knew the basic facts about the war, like where it was taking place and the harsh effects of the war. I knew about the ongoing refugee problems in countries including America but never knew the numbers. After doing research for my presentation I learned how expansive the refugee problem is, as nations like Turkey have massive intake of refugees. Also I learned about the huge number of civilian deaths including children as a whole and in the city of Aleppo.

0
()