Homeless populations in the United States are steadily increasing. Why is this? Why are so many people homeless? There are numerous factors play a role in affecting one’s reason to go homeless. Many people have multiple. In the video above, such reasons, both internal and external, are emphasized and explained. This contributes to the digital activism topic that I have been exploring and supporting for the past few months, the fight to end homelessness and the awareness that one should have about it since it is all around them, even when it is obscure. I chose this topic mainly because I, myself, wanted to enlighten myself with the numerous varying causes that contribute to homelessness, something that is quite common in my community, New York.

https://homesfortomorrowcom.wordpress.com

There numerous categories that have to do with the discussion of homelessness. The blog that my peers and I run is specifically designed to raise awareness about the various aspects of homelessness. For example, each of my peers and I chose distinct subtopics to discuss. We had brainstormed different subtopics for our presentations together. They picked topics that were quite interesting. For example, Muhammad, decided to speak upon the numerous homeless shelters available among New York City and other areas. Shirley, on the other hand, shed light on how the population of homelessness had been increasing over the past recent years. Last but not least, Amy chose to inform our audiences on how to help the homeless, small and big ways because every effort counts. Click on the link above to find out more!

1
0
()