5 1 vote
January 10, 2020 6:36 pm

Christian, I love that you chose to speak on this topic; it is super important in this day and age because unfortunately, it still occurs, maybe in even greater proportions than we might want to imagine. This article, https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/11/us/everyday-racial-profiling-consequences-trnd/index.html, brings to light the dangerous effects of racial profiling. It’s really interesting and at times even frightening.

Amani
January 10, 2020 6:33 pm

I agree that racial profiling has become a very serious issue in the United States and it has become very aggressive and violent. I agree that there should be changes on how our criminal justice systems treats people of different color. We all deserve to be treated the same way and we should all be treated as equal, because at the end of the day our skin color shouldn’t matter. Police officers should do better of not giving special treatment to those who aren’t African Americans. Then that raises the question of can we trust our justice system to keep us safe? or Can we trust them not to be biased about other peoples race?

January 10, 2020 6:29 pm

This topic very important to me I like that you have decided to write about this. The topic is also frustrating, it’s been decades and black people are still looked at as less than as dangerous as uneducated and the list goes on and on it’s crazy. Here is an article I think would interest you https://www.washingtonpost.com

3
0
()