In the article “Hispanic Heritage Month” (btw) I learned that Hispanic heritage month is from September 15 to October 15 and it’s a day where Hispanics could celebrate and recognize the contributions, cultures, and traditions of Hispanic Americans. We could recognize Hispanic heroes. The date begins on the 15 because it is Independence Day for Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua. September 16 is Mexican Independence Day, and Chile celebrates its independence on September 18. So as you can see all the days are very close showing us the importance of this month. Hispanics are a big majority of people now living in America and because we have contributed a lot to this country may it be financed through taxes or even through our culture or food America wouldn’t be where it is today without Hispanics.

Do you believe Hispanic Heritage Month should be celebrated?
0
Please leave a feedback on thisx

I believe Hispanic Heritage Month is a month that should be celebrated with pride amongst our communities because it’s a month where we could be recognized for the greatness of our people.

0
()