I discovered in the article “The Coming Break” that high school students should not be concerned about their final exams. This is true since stress can cause you to operate less efficiently and have an impact on how you handle other things. Stress may also cause the body (brain) to perform poorly during the finals. They gave some suggestions of how to lessen stress, such as drinking less caffeine and resting more to prepare for the finals.

What do you think about finals?
0
Please leave a feedback on thisx

More stress-relieving options, in my opinion, is a good thing. It must be excruciating to be under such duress. A 5-minute stroll is an example of a stress-relieving activity. It’s also a good idea to get enough sleep before the finals. Now that winter break is approaching, students may want some stress-reduction strategies in order to do well on tests and finals.

May 19, 2022 4:28 pm

Dear Fernando,

I am impressed with your post, ¨High School Stress¨, I can say that I agree with your opinion. I feel as though a lot of people actually relate to this.

One sentence that stood out to me is, ¨This is true since stress can cause you to operate less efficiently and have an impact on how you handle other things. Stress may also cause the body (brain) to perform poorly during the finals.” I think this is important because it shows how negative stress can be. I also feel like we need to take into consideration the people that work at their best ability when they are stressed.

Thank you for your writing. I look forward to what you have to say about next!

-Sophia Garcia

May 12, 2022 6:29 pm

Dear Fernando,

i would say that i agree on your post, ” High School Stress”, The reason why i agree with you would be because have been struggling to stay on their grades and still need to do stuff at home making them have even more weight on their back.

one sentence that stood out to me would be “This is true since stress can cause you to operate less efficiently and have an impact on how you handle other things. Stress may also cause the body (brain) to perform poorly during the finals.” This just show how much students put so much and the school doesn’t see that and still put so much stress into the student.

Thank you for your writing, i would like to hear more on your writes

May 11, 2022 6:59 pm

Dear Fernando,

I agree with your post, “High School Stress” because during finals it can get really stressful and I end up focused on trying to do well that I often forget to slow down. This stress definitely hinders my performance so it would be best for me to try methods to lower my stress so that I can do my absolute best.

One sentence that stood out to me was “More stress-relieving options, in my opinion, is a good thing. It must be excruciating to be under such duress. A 5-minute stroll is an example of a stress-relieving activity.” I always feel much better after a walk or some other type of more rigorous exercise so I feel like if I did this I would be much less stressed. This could be particularly useful before an exam or presentation.

Thank you for reminding me of the importance of lowering stress. I look forward to your next post because I will be able to learn how to improve myself in other ways.

-Maritza ^^*

May 10, 2022 7:10 pm

Dear Fernando,
l I agree with your post, ¨High School Stress” because any final assessments or projects can be really stressful for students, and in some cases it can really harm some students more than others. I think that it is important to know how to handle stress and ways to improve on how not to struggle.

One sentence that really stood out to me is when you said, “Stress may also cause the body (brain) to perform poorly during the finals” I think that it is very important to get school work done but not to the point where we are damaging ourselves and not even realizing. 

Thank you for your tips on how to reduce our stress, I look forward to seeing what you write in the future.

Saray

May 4, 2022 4:19 pm

dear Fernando,
l I agree with your post, ¨High School Stress”. Because finals are stressful time for all students, and I think that it is important to know how to deal with the stresses so we can not only be stress free but also pass our finals.
One sentence that really stood out to me is when you said, “Stress may also cause the body (brain) to perform poorly during the finals” I think that it is very important that we pass all of our tests and it is not good that we are under so much stress it can actually affect how well we do.
-Nichole

May 2, 2022 4:09 pm

Dear Fernando, 

I am intrigued by your post, High School Stress” because it demonstrates how students are willing to prioritize their school work before their mental health. This is an ongoing cycle that is seen yearly it should eventually come to an end. 

One sentence that you wrote that stood out to me, “ This is true since stress can cause you to operate less efficiently and have an impact on how you handle other things” I can say this is true because personally whenever I get stressed out I can’t focus on one thing due to the amount of worry I have. I also feel like when I am stressed I’m not performing at my best. 

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to hearing what you have t say next because mental health in a learning environment should be talked about more. 

Valarie 

May 2, 2022 6:16 am

Dear Fernando,

I am very intrigued with your post, ¨High School Stress¨ because it exemplifies the hardships that teenagers face on a daily basis. Stress can play a key role when it comes o challenges one must endure in order to pursue an education.

One sentence you wrote that stands out to me is: ¨This is true since stress can cause you to operate less efficiently and have an impact on how you handle other things. Stress may also cause the body (brain) to perform poorly during finals.¨ I think this is true because when a person is stressed they can’t concentrate on certain things.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because the topic of stress is an issue that needs to be spoken more upon.

• Brenda Ornelas
Jonathan
May 2, 2022 5:07 am

Hi,

It is interesting to see now that someone’s bringing up to what I believe is one of the school’s flawed systems. It’s unfortunate to see that schools are expected for you to be a competitive student. Some competition is good, but if you apply that too much, then it’s really bad for the students.

I do agree on this statement, “They gave some suggestions of how to lessen stress, such as drinking less caffeine and resting more to prepare for the finals.” People at young age shouldn’t really rely on usage of caffeine, having more sleep is more effective. It’s also a good idea to find ways of stress relief, especially if you are going to college.

Thanks for discussing of one of these topics of young adults’ source of stress.

Jonathan

April 29, 2022 9:57 pm

Greetings, Fernando

I’m interested by your article, “High School Stress,” because it appears that more than ever before, kids are willing to put their whole well-being on the line in order to get a good grade. Because the system tends to place a premium on grades over mental health, it’s encouraging that you brought this up.

One sentenced that stood out for me was, “Stress may also lead the body (brain) to perform poorly during the finals,” you noted, which strikes out to me. I agree that stress makes me fatigued and makes it difficult for me to concentrate. It’s difficult to put those concerns aside when a student’s worth is evaluated by their letter grade.

Thank you for writing; I’m excited to see what you come up with next because this relates to all of us that go to school.

Ernesto

April 27, 2022 4:24 pm

dear fernando,

I am very intrigued but the fact that most students do have a lot of stress. Bringing this problem towards an audience would surely fix it. I feel like there should be more talk about the health of students everywhere because they handle so much stress but don’t know how to release it. Students get all the help they need for their studies so it’s pretty beneficial for them to get some rest.

I think if a student is stress ting then they should be given outlets, good ones because it could create healthy habits. Creating healthy habits in order to relieve stress will improve every students work, like how you said physical activity could be beneficial for them.

Thank you for writing about the importance of stress students have. I look forward to see what other topics you discuss.

Mia
April 26, 2022 9:59 pm

dear Fernando,

I fully agree with this post. I agree with the stress that we feel with being a senior and with finals. It’s not the easiest thing to manage as a young adult. I get that college is what is necessary for preparing us but having to stress about it at a young age is not okay. when looking at the other comments about schools only caring about grades and not mental health is very true. They kind of pushed our emotions under the rug because of the fact that they aren’t there to care about our feelings they are there to teach and teach only. i can also argue that some people don’t have time to be regular kids and only worry about school. some people have sports, babysitting, work, and problems at home that don’t allow us the full focus on studying and getting enough sleep.

Thank you for writing about this topic. i look forward to seeing you write later

April 26, 2022 9:01 pm

Dear Fernando:
I agree with your post, because students shouldn’t been stressed about they’re final exams in school. Stressful could affect our mood and would make you or us losing out motivation to do other things that we want.

One of the sentence that you wrote stand out for me is: “Stress may also cause the body to perform poorly during finals.” I agree because stress could make me or anyone tired and doesn’t let us concentrated. 
Thanks you for your writing. I’m looking forward to see what you are writing next time . 

• Jesus Rosas
April 26, 2022 7:40 pm

Dear Fernando,

I am intrigued by your post, ¨High School Stress¨ because it seems as if more than ever teenagers are willing to sacrifice their overall well-being if it meant they could receive a good grade. The system tends to prioritize grades over mental health so it’s relieving that you brought this topic up.

One sentence you wrote that stood out to me was, ¨I discovered in the article “The Coming Break” that high school students should not be concerned about their final exams.¨ This is because the examing period is when students are stressed and concerned the most. It is hard to put those worries aside when a student’s worth is determined based on the letter grade they receive.

Thank you for writing, I look forward to seeing what you write next.

Ashley Padilla

April 26, 2022 7:30 pm

Dear Fernando:
I coudlnt agree more with your post “High School Stress,” because it is impressive how stress can cause you to function less efficiently and haveit hold an impact on how you handle other things.
One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “high school students should not be concerned about their final exams. This has to be true because according to the article the more you stress it can cause your body to perform poorly during the finals.
Thanks for your oppion. Cant wait for what u have next for us.
Graciela

April 25, 2022 5:51 pm

Dear Fernando:

I agree with your post, “High School Stress,” because it is impressive how stress can cause you to operate less efficiently and have an impact on how you handle other things.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “high school students should not be concerned about their final exams. I think this is so true because according to the article the more you stress it can cause your body to perform poorly during the finals.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next.

Jannette

Araceli Mata
Araceli Mata
April 19, 2022 9:49 pm

Dear Fernando:

I agree with your post, “High School Stress,” because I agree that students should not be stressed about their final exams. Stress affects our mood and makes you lose motivation to do other things.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “Stress may also cause the body (brain) to perform poorly during the finals.” I agree stress makes me tired and does not let me concentrate. 

-Araceli

16
0
()