lillian
June 1, 2018 4:32 am

Hi Sara, my Grandpa served in Vietnam so I feel that both of our grandpas could relate to not being appreciated by their country. Your essay was well communicated and I think you should do audio essays more. I agree with Nick, your conclusion was great and I think many people will appreciate your post.

Nick
May 21, 2018 2:23 am

Sara, thank you for your amazing This I Believe essay. I like that you told a story about your grandpa serving and how he was not thanked for his service because I was heartbroken to hear that and it created a lot of emotion which gave me a desire to listen more. It’s unfortunate that many people take our freedom for granted but you understand that it was not given to us for free. Your family seems incredibly patriotic and I respect that a lot. Your closing is outstanding and I enjoyed listening to your This I Believe essay. Thank you for your post.

2
0
()