man wearing white top using MacBook

In the article, “The coming break” I learned that high school student should not stress over their finals. This is true because stress can result in you not working as efficiently as you would and could affect the way you handle other things.  Stress could also lead to the body (brain) not working well during the finals.  Some examples to reduce stress that they explained is eating less caffeine, and sleeping more to wake up ready for the finals.

I think giving more ways to reduce stress is a good thing.  It must be horrible to be under that amount of stress.  Some examples to relieve stress is taking a walk for 5 minutes.  Getting enough sleep to be ready for the finals is also a good idea. Now that we are nearing winter break student might need some ideas to reduce stress levels so they can function well on the test and finals.

James
February 21, 2022 12:41 am

Dear Victor, I agree with your post “High School Stress” because it’s an experienced that most teens face in their high school years. Including myself faced this problem feeling stress when some sort of final is around the corner. Having so much stress on you can cause problems in your social life and the way you handle things. So you giving example on how to cope with stress is very important and helpful.

Thank you for your writing
James Duarte

January 6, 2021 2:44 am

Dear Victor, I agree with your post on “High School Stress” because it is occurs to practically every student. Learning new ways to cope with stress during finals, tests, or whatever else it might be is very important. Having stress affect our performance is the last thing a student needs during a big week of finals, so using these ways to help manage your stress is extremely important.

Emmanuel
December 18, 2020 11:25 pm

Dear Victor,
I am happy with your post, “High School Stress,” because I know that a lot of students feel the same way. There are some students that believe that they work better under stress but too much stress is bad.One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “This is true because stress can result in you not working as efficiently as you would and could affect the way you handle other things. ” I think this is true because when anyone is working under stress people want to get done with it as fast as possible to end the stress. Another sentence that I intrigued by was: “ Some examples to reduce stress that they explained is eating less caffeine, and sleeping more to wake up ready for the finals.” This stood out for me because I know that there are many students are a hooked to caffeine. They lose a lot of sleep because of the amount of caffeine that they intake during finals week. I do completely agree with you that taking time to yourself is better than too much stress. One reason I say this is because when students are so focused on school work they forget to think about themselves. Another reason I agree with you is because students and kids are losing a lot of sleep and that is also really bad of a students mental health and sleep schedule. Have you seen this https://www.activeminds.org/blog/6-healthy-ways-to-reduce-stress-during-final-exams/ ? I thought you might be interested in this because the link can help under ways to reduce stress especially during finals week. Thanks for your post. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because I am glad that more people are talking about this. A lot of kids and students chose to ignore their stress because they want to get there work done without thinking of their health.

Melissa
December 15, 2020 5:45 am

Dear Victor,
I also believe that stress is not good for you nor your mental health. I personally tend to stress a lot especially when it comes finals. One sentence that stood out to me is: “This is true because stress can result in you not working as efficiently as you would and could affect the way you handle other things.” This statement is absolutely true because when I am stressed I tend to turn in assignments without actually learning the material.

Thanks for your writing.
-Melissa

December 15, 2020 12:58 am

I agree with your statement stress is not good for your body. For mental stress can really be hurtful and can make your days longer. I like how you mention that stress can make your body hurt as well. Yes to help you from stressing you should sleep more and get good rest. Stress can intervene with the school which results in failing classes. I also like how you help us on how not to stress ourselves out.

December 10, 2020 7:48 pm

Dear Victor,

I Totally agree with your post “High School Stress” because I agree that many high schoolers stress too much on finals. Sometimes finals aren’t that difficult, it’s just that we make it so they seem to be stressful even though in reality there are really simple assignments. One of your sentences that stands out to me is “Some examples to reduce the stress that they explained is eating less caffeine, and sleeping more to wake up ready for the finals.” These seem like really helpful ideas for reducing stress because these are some of the main reasons for people getting hyper and causing them to stress out. I really liked your post. I’m looking forward to seeing your future work.

Bryan N

December 8, 2020 12:05 am

I agree with your statement, that stress is bad for the Body. It is also bad for the mind, and soul due to the fact that stressing over anything may lead to sickness and disease. Getting a good night’s rest is also key, to relieving stress, sadly I’m one who can’t lay off the caffeine, but I totally agree with you.

7
0
()