In the article, “Hawaii May Lift Travel Restrictions Soon”, (BTW) I learned that Hawaii has some of the strictest travel restrictions in the country, but it may be dropping these rules by spring, according to state authorities. One of their mandatory things is that Hawaii has a mandatory five-day self-quarantine for any traveler coming from another U.S. state or territory, unless they present a negative COVID test and proof that they are fully vaccinated. Anyone who isn’t vaccinated must take a mandatory pre-travel test and quarantine upon arrival. International travelers must show both proof of vaccination status and a negative test result. The Hawaii governor says that all travel restrictions may be lifted completely in the next few months–if infection rates do not surge.

I think that this is a good idea because they are just trying to be cautious of a surge breaking out again and knowing that Hawaii is a tourism place. By doing these restrictions they could have the least of covid cases in their places. I mean if we’ve been wearing masks for about more than a year and it has protected us in many ways. Some people are used to them. I still wear mine to keep myself and my family safe.

Do you think they should be less strict on Covid-19 restrictions in Hawaii?

0
()