I have and I have a lot to talk about, like even stories that I don’t want to talk about.

Have you ever liked a guy when you were younger, like in elementary school, and you try to walk all cute in front of the boys that you thought was cute, then next thing you know the boys start laughing?

It’s so embarrassing.

Next, there was this one time when I was talking to my friend. His name was Kashwan. We were walking down the hall and we were talking about what if someone fell down the stairs?

When we got to the main staircase of RHS we walked down the stairs and I slip and fell down, but I fell on my butt and slid down. When I turned around, he was laughing at me and couple of others down the stairs were laughing too.

So embarrassing.

Photo by Pexels (Pixabay)

Emily
January 5, 2017 2:32 pm

Hi Deshya,

I believe that everything happens for a reason. People are who they are because of what they have experienced, making us all different. I can completely relate to your embarrassing moments. My friends know me for them. But you should own it! I think a lot of people don’t give themselves enough credit for how great they maybe, and only focus on the bad experiences. But what happens happens. Everyone should know that it’s okay to laugh at yourself than pick yourself up.

-Emily

Tommy
December 12, 2016 2:04 am

Life is full of surprises. That is definitely just one of them!

Ben
Ben
December 11, 2016 9:35 pm

I think everything happens for a reason and it’s strange how they happen whether good or bad. Whether it’s embarrassing or awesome I think there’s always something we can take from each situation and learn from it.

Abigail
December 9, 2016 7:00 pm

it’s okay deshya i have fell down the stairs many times before in my life but like Andrew said there is nothing to be embrassed about

Andrew
December 8, 2016 2:27 pm

Deshya,
Nothing to be embarrassed about:) Plenty of embarrassing things happen to plenty of people all the time! Its part of being alive. We experience terrible things and we experience amazing things, its about at the end of the day being left with contentment. That’s a bit of Stoicism for you. But to answer your question, no, in the philosophical sense, but yes in the empirical sense. I am an existential nihilist, so I don’t believe that anything happens for a reason behind the random probabilities of the universe. When I loose my keys, I don’t ask why did this happen to me, but I ask why did I loose them. I want to analyze the situation, so when I find them, I can hopefully prevent myself from loosing them in the same way. This is my take on life. Your personal philosophy or believe is your own and not mine or anyone else’s. However, keep in mind that a personal philosophy should better how you act as in individual in the life that you currently live.
Always up for a philosophical discussion.
Check these videos out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMb00lz-IfE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rIy0xY99a0

5
0
()