Have we become too reliant on technology in our day to day lives? There are many different arguments about technology who support it or those who oppose it.  But I think that we are too reliant on our technology. Everyday people are always on their phones, computers, and some electronics to help us in our day to day life which is nice but we are overdoing it and becoming more and more reliant on technology to the point that we can’t live without it. 

I think that we should take a break from technology and see the outdoors and have fun out there instead of being with our technology all day long. This will help with our health preamble and being able to move around more than sitting down all day with your phone, TV, and computers. This will help physically and mental if we take a break from technology and go outside.

0
()