I am reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I haven’t read the full book yet but this is what I have read so far.

Severus Snape, a member of the Order of the Phoenix, meets with Narcissa Malfoy, Draco’s mother, and Lord Voldemort’s faithful supporter Bellatrix Lestrange.

Narcissa says that her son might not survive a dangerous mission given to him by Lord Voldemort.

Bellatrix feels Snape will not be helpful until he surprises her by making a great Vow with Narcissa, swearing on his life that he will protect and assist Draco in his mission.

Dumbledore picks Harry up from his aunt and uncle’s house, wanting to escort him to the Burrow, home of Harry’s best friend Ron.

On the way, they make a detour to the temporary home of Horace Slughorn, former Potions teacher at Hogwarts, and Harry helps persuade Slughorn to return to teach. Harry and Dumbledore then proceed to the Burrow, where Hermione has already arrived.

The next morning, Harry, Ron, and Hermione get their Ordinary Wizarding Level results, along with lists of school supplies and to find out what Level they got.

Later, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger follow Draco to Dark Arts supplier Borgin and Burkes. Harry is instantly suspicious of Draco, whom he believes to be evil.

That is where I stopped I am at right now in the book. Harry is always being suspicious of Draco and trying to find out what he is up to and I am sometimes suspicious of what others are doing or what they might do.

Shirley
January 27, 2017 3:09 pm

Dear Kevin,
I decided to search “Harry Potter” because well, I’m a HUGE HP fan. I’m really glad you decided to write about this absolutely AMAZING book! There are going to be many surprises, that you just won’t believe. I really like the books because they’re full of exciting adventures and… I just love fantasy books. My favorite book is The Deathly Hallows. I think you’ll like it a lot as well. And you better get some tissues ready when you get to the last couple books. Anyways, I hope to see you post more about Harry Potter! I’ll definitely read your reviews about the boy who lived. 😀

1
0
()