I am a student in an independent studies program, and I’m here today to tell you why you should read Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. It’s a really good book that has adventure, magic, and mystery. When you read it,  you’re actually there because of the details from the author. The characters have exciting personalities. For example, Harry Potter has an exciting personality throughout the books because he’s always trying to solve a mystery

The Harry Potter books are not boring. Plenty of exciting things happen. At the end of the last book, Harry Potter was able to kill a piece of Voldemort’s soul using a Basilisk’s tooth. Since the end of the last book was exciting, I can’t wait to find out how this book ends. Hogwarts, the witch/wizard world is amazing. It feels like it is real and full of adventure and mystery. The details make you know what’s happening around them and the magic spells and books feel like they are actually learning those things.

Image: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by Gwydion M. Williams on 2017-04-06 11:49:05

Diana
October 19, 2020 12:48 am

Dear Jamie:
I am super delighted with your post, “Harry Potter,” because I am a huge Harry Potter fan, so I was very excited when I saw your title.
One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “At the end of the last book, Harry Potter was able to kill a piece of Voldemort’s soul using a Basilisk’s tooth.” I liked this because you included part of the plot and story. It made me think back about the movie and relate it to what you were talking about.
Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because I loved this one. Hopefully, you write more Harry Potter related articles. (Also I haven’t read the book, but I’ve watched the movie.)
– Diana Zuniga

March 4, 2020 9:58 pm

Dear jamie,
i like how you included so many reasons as to why people should read this book. You gave many details and you expressed yourself well to the reader. you also gave a preview as to what the books are about which helped a lot to be intersting for other readers to read.

March 4, 2020 5:03 pm

Dear Jamie;
I’m happy with your theme ‘Harry potter” because I learned how important it is to read a book, a phrase he wrote for me is “It’s a really good book that has adventure, magic and mystery. When you read it, you are actually there because of the author’s details. That highlights that reading a book is wonderful, because many take books as boring, but books really help us to better read is synonymous with improving vocabulary, thanks for your writing, I hope to see your next publications, …..

3
0
()