To begin with, Gender-based harassment is unwelcome conduct based on an individual’s actual or perceived sex. It includes slurs, taunts, stereotypes, or name-calling as well as gender-motivated physical threats, attacks, or other hateful conduct. The 3 types of harassment are verbal, physical, and visual. Harassment includes refusing sexual advances, unwelcome touching, and being subjected to offensive sexual comments and jokes. This is a gender-biased law that violates and it protects only women who have been harassed. Harassment can be experienced by males or females, it really does not have a certain “gender”. Many think Males cannot get harrassed but indeed they do. In the US, where a 2018 poll found that 81% of women had experienced sexual harassment at some point in their lives, American men’s average answer was 44%.

Why are the percentages so high?

almost 3/4 of the women in the united states have gotten harassed in their life and almost half of that is how much men have gotten harassed in the United States…

0
()