I’m looking at an image that says a lot. It refers to cops shooting innocent African American people and people shooting each other. I agree with this image because there is too much violence in the street.

We have kids killing each other over gangs and cops killing people over nothing. Guns should not be sold to anyone because it’s too dangerous, people get guns and start killing everyone.

In a second image a young man is holding “Am I next?” People are protesting police brutality on African American people. They are trying to say are you going to kill me next because I’m a black person?

Police are killing African Americans for no reason. For example, Tamir Rice was young kid who was playing in the park with a fake gun and people called the cops. When the cops got to the location, the cop came out the car and shot Tamir Rice without even looking or asking questions. The cop shot Tamir Rice because he was a young black kid with a fake gun in the park playing with his friends.

January 11, 2022 9:50 pm

Dear Yeury

I am impressed by your post, “Hands up, don’t shoot,” because it is impressive how cops can get away with killing innocent people. I think it’s impressive how black people are the only race dying due to the cops killing people for no reason.
One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “In a second image a young man is holding “Am I next?” People are protesting police brutality on African American people. They are trying to say are you going to kill me next because I’m a black person? I think this is very wrong because you shouldn’t live with thinking are you the next person to die just because your black.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because I like how you explained no matter what the color of your life while explain who you are in life.

1
0
()