In this article it talks about The District of Columbia Code makes it illegal to carry an unregistered weapon and prohibits gun registration, although sheriffs can issue one year gun permits. The code also contains provisions requiring the owner of a legally registered firearm to keep it unloaded and disarmed or secured with a trigger lock or other similar device, unless the firearm is located in a place of business or is used for legitimate entertainment purposes.

I think that everything that is happening is very close to weapons, as an example, minors under 18 have weapons and can commit crimes and I think that is horrible, many people have died in shootings by people who buy illegal weapons, many people end up in hospitals. and almost it is usually by people with an evil mind

And finally, I would like to know how it is that one day they will end this thing of having weapons without a license.

0
()