In the article, “Gun Violence” (Amnesty International 2023) I learned that gun violence is now a recurring problem almost daily. With it pretty much being common, we see millions of innocent people losing their lives. Children do not want to go to school due to fear of these deadly weapons. Almost anyone can get a hold of a gun nowadays and things need to be done about them. Governments can do something such as not allowing you to buy a firearm without a license and after a background check. 

I think guns are becoming such a huge problem now. Many people can easily get a hold of one. I understand many use it for defense, but in recent years, we just mainly hear about it in an act of violence. It is just sad thinking and knowing many people lose a loved one and kids need to live in fear, and skip school because of that fear. This helps me answer my research question as it gives me that total understanding and statistics, true facts of what happens. 

As I continue to learn about gun rights or gun violence, I wanna know the true flaws in the system of requiring a firearm.

5 1 vote

Dear Alejandro,
Your post made me think if how gun violence has become a problem globally. Your examples you use such as the school shootings makes this kind of situation very relatable to me as I am currently attending school. As you continue to research, I hope you discover another point of views of those who believe in their own gun rights.

David Avila

Dear, Alejandro J, your post made me think about how gun violence is a really big problem in the U.S. It also made me think how really sad the families of those people who died from gun violence are. As you continue to research, I hope you discover more good information for your research.
Gabriel Ramirez

Dear Alejandro,

This post made me think about all the gun violence in the US. This article also made me think about how the government should do something about it and this should not be a problem and should be solved.

Last edited 4 months ago by Juan R.

Dear, Alejandro

Your post made me think is the problem the weapons or society around them. It also made me think about we should resolve these issues and what the government should be doing to help. As you continue to research, I hope you discovered what the government has been doing recently to solve gun violence.

Juan

Last edited 4 months ago by Juan L.

Dear Alejandro,
Your post made me think about how you this world is not a safe world, the way it used to be back in the day. It also made me think about all of the gun laws that have been passed or not passed and why or why they were not made into a law. As you continue to research , I hope you discover more about the gun laws, and maybe discover a way that we can make this world a better place.
Sincerely Tatum

Dear Alejandro

Your post made me think of our country as a whole and how dangerous some places could be like school. It also made me think about what the government doing to try and stop mass shootings from happening. As you continue to research, I hope you discover what the government is doing to reduce gun violence.

Dear Alejandro,

Your post made me wonder how we can try to make gun violence less common nowadays. Another thing that makes me wonder is how the government can prevent gun violence from happening. I hope you discover the things the country does to help lower the gun violence percentage.

Yahir

Dear Alejandro,’
Your post made me think about how guns politics work in America. It is interesting to know about how the government will use background checks to stop criminals from committing such acts. As you continue to research, I hope you discover how the system works to acquired a gun.
Michael

Sem

Dear Alejandro Jimenez

Your post made me think about all the gun violence. And what the government is doing to stop it. As you continue to research I hope you find out all your questions you still have.

Sem Villasenor

Last edited 4 months ago by Sem

Dear Alejandro J,’
Your post made me think about the state our world is in. It also made me think about what I can do to help save our state. As you continue to research, I hope you discover the way to stop gun violence here in America.
Roberto

10
0
()