In today’s society, we have a serious problem with gun control. It seems like in the US, there are mixed feelings about gun control. In our country, we have gang violence, murders, school shootings, and so much more because of guns. We need to make a change to keep the people of America safe.

In 2018, almost “40,000 people died because of guns”. There are different kinds of guns that you buy at different ages. You have to be 18 and 21 to purchase different types of guns. But somehow kids underage are getting there hands on guns. “22% of Americans own a gun or even more”. So you can clearly see that gun control has gotten worse over the years and it seems like no one is standing up and saying that this isn’t ok. Thousands of innocent people are dying from guns and we need to put it to an end.

I believe that guns should be used for protection and for hunting. You can’t just take guns out of people’s homes and say that we have a more safe country. All owners of guns, should keep them locked up and out of the hands of children and others. People are owning guns without legal documentation and are getting away with it. We all need to come together for gun control, not just for yourself, but for everyone.

0
()