- Go to your wall and copy a response that you have already posted under someone’s Discussion Post.
- Paste your response at the bottom of your copy of this page, below these instructions and this slide show.
- Click inside the html block below and hit Preview, then read these 12 slides by hitting forward and back in the bottom, left corner of this slide show.
Paste a response that you have already written here.
- After you paste your response above, between the lines, use one of these the AI Mojo templates, depending on the kind of response you are making:
[Assessing 17] Agree/Disagree Response Assessment
[Assessing 18] General Discussion Response Assessment
[Assessing 19] Quoting a Source in a Comment Assessment
- Use one of these templates to get ideas for revising and improving your response. Remember to get a few results from AI.
- REVISE your response!
- After revising, copy your new response from between the lines above.
- Find your original response and click on the Manage Comment icon that looks like a gear in the lower, right corner of your response. Then click edit.
- Paste your revised response there. Replace your original response, and HIT SAVE!