Before starting the project, ask yourself:
- Who do I want to work with today. Why? What qualities do each of these people have that make us a good working group?
- What is the big picture of this project? What am I making? What are all the parts?
- Where (online and/or in physical world) will I find the material and space to do this work?
- When do I plan on finishing this project? How much will I get done today? Tomorrow? This week?
- Why do I want to make this? Why does it matter? Who does it matter to?
At the end of each day/period of work:
- Did I work toward my goals today?
- What bad habits do I need to stop?
- What motivated me today?
- Have I been the kind of person I want to be?
- What mistakes did I make today, and what can I learn from them?
- What am I grateful for today?