Profile Photo

Inklings

• Public Group
  • 3 months, 3 weeks ago
  • 10

Posts

• 14

Members

Inklings’s Docs

You are viewing all docs.

Filter by: AttachmentsSearchTag

Has attachment Title Author Created Last Edited Tags
Idol.

“How far are you willing to go for the sake of your career?” the talent agent had asked. “Please. I would kill if it meant making it to the top of the charts every week,” had been Hoshiko’s response. Now she stood behind the curtains of a vacant stage with blood dripping off the neck of her guitar and red splatters […]

Shaelyn October 26, 2021 October 26, 2021 prose
Squeal (Short)

For thirty years, the butcher carried on his family’s business, not with pride but with a sense of responsibility. He understood his place in the world even though he didn’t necessarily cherish it. He was…comfortable. And that was good enough for him. As per usual, the butcher opened the door to the freezer behind the storefront and was immediately met […]

Shaelyn October 14, 2021 October 14, 2021
Reunion (Short)

“Dad,” the voice on the other end of the phone whispered, “it’s me. Jamie.” The man was speechless. He hadn’t seen his daughter in nearly fifteen years, but he vividly recalled throwing her fleshless body into the river. Print this page.

Shaelyn October 12, 2021 October 12, 2021

There are no docs for this view.

Viewing 1-3 of 3 docs