Skills: Turning Standards Into Conversations
Home › Forums › Designing Online Activities › Skills: Turning Standards Into Conversations
This topic contains 1 voice and has 0 replies.
October 25, 2020 at 6:47 pm #110731PaulKeymaster
I’m excited to introduce a new kind of collaborative assessment tool on Youth Voices, and invite you add a bit to this project as soon as you can.
Here’s my ask:
- See if you can get your head around what a Youth Voices Skill is trying to do: https://www.youthvoices.live/skills-what-are-they-how-do-you-create-them/
- Create a skills post yourself:
The more you can play with the technology here, the better, but really, what I need you to do is to envision a “skill” that you might want to recognize in one of your students and send me a short description of this habit. I can work on the creation of a skills post for you.
- Plan to join us on Wednesday, October 28 9E/8C/7M/6P for a “workshop” on “Skills: Turning standards into conversations” I want to run this Wednesday’s TTT a little differently, more like a workshop where I ask you to work together with another person on the call to develop a skills post together, then repot back to the group about your new understandings.
Thank you for:
- Letting me know what you think about this new activity on the site.
- Sending me a short description of a habit of heart, mind, and work that you would like to recognize one or more of your students. What’s one thing you have seen someone do on the site that has excited you?
- Letting me know if you will be able to join us this Wednesday, October 28 9E/8C/7M/6P
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.