Profile Photo

Designing Online Activities

• Public Group
  • 2 months, 3 weeks ago
  • 45

Posts

• 10

Members

Designing Online Activities’s Docs Assessment

You are viewing docs in the following folder: Assessment - View All Docs

Has attachment Title Author Created Last Edited Tags
Go up one folder..
One thing I did in the past 24 hours that makes me feel good about myself. What this shows.

So yesterday I concentrated on creating a system on Youth Voices that would allow teachers and students to recognize each other for the skills they are showing in their work. Now anybody can go and create a “skill” for others. This reaches back to our early work with P2PU badges and brings the knowledge we’ve gained with issuing hundreds of […]

Paul October 23, 2020 September 9, 2022 journal
Habits Labels and Links

User input lable: Choose a user whose work, in your opinion, demonstrates this habit. Nomination button text: Click here to add this habit to the profile of a user who has work that shows this ability, power, practice, or disposition. Notes input label: Describe and paste links to this user’s work that shows this habit in action. (The box expands.) […]

Paul January 5, 2021 January 5, 2021

There are no docs for this view.

Viewing 1-2 of 2 docs