in the article, “The Transition to Green Energy” (Thomas, Youthvoices) I learned that there are many benefits when it comes to solar energy and it is overall a good way to be eco-friendly. Price reduction is what will inspire many to get solar panels not only because it’s good but because it’s cheap. With the build of solar energy, it will actually reduce the economy’s electricity production. This would also be beneficial to rural areas to create more when they have the undeveloped infrastructure.

I do agree on the importance of using solar energy and the many benefits it would come with. It would be a lot better if many homes had used this as their source of power. I can also see why there are costs to this such as certain regions not getting enough sun on many days. As well as building construction coming in the way of many other places that do want solar energy.

would you transition to green?

0
()