My name is Ah’lexus Lewis, and I’m a 17 year old girl. Something important to know about me is I’m a sweet and caring person, but I’m emotionally sensitive. I was born in travis county on August 20th of 2001 weighing at 8 lbs and 10oz. I’ve always lived in Austin for as long as I remember.

I like to listen to music, draw, and do math. I am good at portrait drawing well maybe just a little. I like to sing when I’m not at school. I’m particularly good at staying organized. I got that way in 6th grade at the beginning of my middle school years.

I connect to tagging and graffiti because I grew up with it everywhere and I always loved the way it looked. It was so beautiful to me at the ages 7 and 8. When others saw disgraceful writing and pictures, I saw a whimsical world that no one understood. It is important to me because it was part of my childhood that I enjoyed the most.

Olivia
April 10, 2019 11:54 pm

You seem like a very interesting person. I would love to learn more about you and have some more examples of what type of graffiti you enjoy and maybe some that you do not (if any). I would also like to know how you would react to someone who dislikes graffiti because they believe it is damaging or ugly. Can’t wait to hear more from you in the future.

1
0
()