Welcome to the sanctuary of unforetold knowledge (not really…hehe…)

Quite recently, actually, I made a scratch animation adapted off of Robert Southey’s classic, Goldilocks and the three bears. It was a very tedious process, and even still I managed to mess up, but the end result was decent. The story had to have (at the part where the main character makes the deciding decision) viewer input to tell the character what to do next. Fixing up everything about this point was challenging, but that hard work led the animation to function as intended. Here it is: (if you want to see for yourself 😉 )

Here’s the link to the animation

[iframe allowtransparency=”true” width=”485″ height=”402″ src=”//scratch.mit.edu/projects/embed/156984934/?autostart=false” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen]

To create the animation, I first had to choose a story to base the animation off of. Then, I drafted a script saying what each character would say and do. If you want to read the script… by all means! Do so! (It’s right down there in blue).

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1F3aHjzzR0YOJL5pPZhSmEjfoAP3_19IlodM0u1yOC2c/edit?usp=sharing

Next, in this long and laborious process, I created storyboards to have a vague idea of how the script will flow with actual characters and scenery. Here are the mentioned storyboards.

If you’d like to see the final product of this lengthy process, go watch the animation! Thanks for reading about my project! BYE!!!!!!!

0
()