4 1 vote
Qaydu
April 5, 2024 9:01 pm

What drew me to this post was its interesting topic. Although I feel like you could’ve went more in depth on their differences as empires. However I like the format this is presented in and it is very interesting.

Kelsey
April 5, 2024 1:13 am

I was drawn to your incredibly compelling cover image. It perfectly reflects the powerful and influential pre-colonial empires of Ghana and Songhai. I think it is important to know world history and the amazing civilizations that thrived before colonization ravished them.

Jenna
April 4, 2024 3:52 am

I couldn’t help but click on your comment after seeing your image Hector! There’s something so powerful and mystical about it at the same time! Your comparison between the Ghana and Songhai empires is very straightforward, which I love. Could you possibly go into more detail, so we could get a better picture of these time periods? Was there any conflict between these two empires? I also really like how you have visual representations of where in Africa these empires were located. Great Job!

Did the separate tribes often fight for territory, or were they content with their separate regions established. And if they got along did they trade, what were some key differences between the empires?

March 23, 2023 11:14 pm

Did either empires share any similarities?

Jeffrey
March 23, 2023 5:48 am

I liked how you specified which parts of Africa each empire was from.

Saifeddine
March 23, 2023 3:32 am

I love the map of the two Empires. Did these two share any culture at all between their passing?

Kaesy
March 23, 2023 3:10 am

Very interesting and impactful image, what was you vision when creating this post?

Hayley
March 23, 2023 1:34 am

Love the layout of the picutres

Mason
March 23, 2023 12:12 am

I like the layout of this post as well as the image it’s very interesting and different. I like the fact you bestowed on this post, pretty educational.

March 23, 2023 12:04 am

I really loved this post. The image chosen was beautiful and I loved the colors used. The layout was also lovely and I thought this was well done.

Maya
March 23, 2023 12:02 am

Your presentation was aesthetically pleasing to me. I’m wondering how the knowledge has you’ve gained from your research affected your views on African countries and the misinformation spread about them?

Esther
March 22, 2023 11:55 pm

Amazing, this really nice that remains me of my country. I love the details there with pictures it really amazing.
‘ fabulous work’

13
0
()