GET CONNECTED

Find Designers and Developers for your project from all over the world

How it works

Search

Most Active Members

Popular Groups

Site Activity

• Profile picture of Sophie

The debate about whether or not animals have souls has been around for as long as philosophers and theologians can remember. It is a question rooted deeply in religious ideals and values, and with a new age of

• Profile picture of Whitlee

I have always been a private school kid, and I’ve always been told that because of it I’ll have a better shot in this life. I’m a Judge kid and because of that I’m supposed to have this greater shot of getting

• Profile picture of Brynna

You should be able to choose whether you want to stand, sit, or kneel for the National Anthem because not only is Freedom of speech in the constitution, but the right to peacefully protest is as well. Many will

• Profile picture of Jasmnika

Greetings Leaders of America,

My name is Jasmnika Newbern and I am currently studying race relations in America. I have learned so far that America has not made the progress some may think it has in re

CC BY-SA 4.0 Get connected by Paul is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.