My understanding of genetic engineering is taking DNA from another living organ and inserting it into another living organ. My gut reaction to genetic engineering was kinda disgusted by the way how many engineers use bacteria but it was reasonable considering it helps multiply the final product the person want’s. I wondered while watching both videos if we (the humane race) will take advantage of being able to genetically engineer  and start creating monsters and new species that are unnatural this was one of my most strongest gut reaction.

April 23, 2020 5:41 pm

Genetic engineering is a very interesting topic. This technique has been used in livestock and crops to increase yields in food production, taste, and quality. I am not sure how I feel about genetically engineering livestock and other animals because of complications and “playing god”. But I feel as though plants should be manipulated for the best natural yield.

1
0
()